Uniform ListWe expect that all pupils wear our uniform both in school and when representing the school at events or on visits. When the pupils are travelling to and from school in the community, we expect that the same high standards are met with the pupils wearing their uniform with pride. Our uniform:
- A navy blazer with ‘Rio’ piping and the school logo.
- A formal white collared shirt.
- Church Hill Middle School tie.
- Formal black trousers or tailored shorts – chinos, jeans, skinny trousers or leggings are not acceptable. The trousers must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos. Plain black socks must be worn with trousers.
- Formal black school skirt which must be knee length and must not be of a stretchy or Lycra material. Plain white socks, or black opaque tights must be worn with skirts. The skirt must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos.
- Formal plain black low heeled shoes – these must not have a logo or branding. Trainers or pumps are not allowed.
ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE CLEARLY NAMED
Our uniform can be purchased from Orchard Clothing Contact details for Orchard Clothing:6 Dunlop Road Hunt End Trading Estate Redditch Worcs. B97 5XP Telephone: 08452080471 Email: email@example.com Website: www.orchardclothing.co.uk